MICHAEL SINGLETARY CONSULTING, LLC
Science of Reading Literacy Instructional Leadership & MTSS Professional Development, Coaching & Consulting
MSC PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT, COACHING SUPPORT & CONSULTING IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: (See PD Tab for Details)
Literacy MTSS (Multi Tiered Systems of Support) Implementation that includes:
*Get Started Implementing Reading Science Best Practices & Systems (Assessments, Instruction & Coaching)
Start Where You Are!
*School-Wide Literacy Structure Planning, Implementation & Monitoring
*Assessments & Data Based Decision Making Using the Problem Solving Model (District/School PLCs and/or classroom level)
*Effective, Systematic & Explicit Tiered Literacy Instruction Starting with Tier 1 (best practices and instructional strategies for all tiers)
*Structured Literacy Block Planning & Implementation (K-2nd, 3rd-5th, 6th-8th)
*Small Group Planning & Instruction (data & skill based)
*District & School Instructional Awareness Walks
*Support for Higher Education in Shifting to a Reading Science Instructional Model
- Sessions are all pre-recorded and ready!Literacy TV--Access Link Emailed!
- Recording link emailed after registration.Pre-recorded SessionRecording link emailed after registration.Pre-recorded SessionYour REAL interview is Every...Single...Day! If you're a new or aspiring literacy coach this is the workshop for you! Whether you are preparing for an interview or new to the role, I will help you fully prepare to serve teachers! *A Recording link will be emailed to you after registering!
- Time to be scheduled after signing up.Zoom Coaching/Consulting w/ Michael of PTCTime to be scheduled after signing up.Zoom Coaching/Consulting w/ Michael of PTCInterested in enhancing your literacy instruction within your classroom, school or district? OR...are you preparing to apply for a school leadership position or are you a new(ish) instructional coach? I CAN HELP! Register for a coaching call and leave feeling confident with an action plan!
- Sun, Jan 22Zoom Link Provided After RegistrationJan 22, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM ESTZoom Link Provided After RegistrationIn this free one hour training, I'll help you learn the steps needed to launch your own online or face to face educational consulting business! You'll leave with actionable steps that can be implemented right away! Email or direct message me your specific questions! Can't wait to connect with you!
- Sat, Aug 06Zoom Meeting ID Emailed After RegistrationAug 06, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMZoom Meeting ID Emailed After RegistrationJoin me to learn best practices and the must do's of implementing a strong structured literacy block (based on science of reading research) that will help improve student achievement! Start the year with a strategic literacy plan and systems in place! Join me, I've done all the work for you!
- Sat, Jul 30Zoom Meeting ID Emailed After RegistrationJul 30, 2022, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PMZoom Meeting ID Emailed After RegistrationJoin me to learn best practices and the must do's of implementing a strong structured literacy block (based on science of reading research) that will help improve student achievement! Start the year with a strategic literacy plan and systems in place! Join me, I've done all the work for you!
LEARN MORE ABOUT ME...
WELCOME! My name is Michael and I am the founder of Principal Teacher Co., Literacy & Instructional Leadership PD, Coaching & Consulting. I love teaching and supporting reading teachers and school leaders as they begin their journey implementing reading science into their daily instruction! I'm showing up daily to support principals, teachers, instructional coaches and everyone in between to support literacy best practices that are grounded in the Science of Reading.
Through virtual and face to face sessions, I provide literacy professional development that is reading science based for principals, instructional coaches and reading teachers in the areas of:
Reading Science Implementation: Get Results by Putting Research into Practice!
School-Wide Literacy Model Planning & Implementation
Implementing the Right Assessments & Data Based Decision Making using the Problem Solving Model
Literacy Block Structure, Planning & Implementation
Small Group Reading Instruction and Planning
Explicit, Systematic & Responsive Literacy Instructional Rountines and Best Practices (phonological awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary & comprehension)
Read Alouds (Science of Reading based)
Instructional Leadership Support, Coaching and Implementation
Read more about my literacy PD sessions on my professional development page! If you would like to chat about how I can support your school's Science of Reading literacy journey, click "Let's Connect" below.